The following job opportunities are NOT at Big Cat Rescue, but are at Animal Rights of Florida
ARFF Employment Opportunities
ARFF currently has three staff positions available. All positions are located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Salary levels in each position are based on work experience, responsibilities and schedule requirements.
If you are interested in interviewing for one of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Develop and coordinate campaigns
• Plan and carry out demonstrations, leafleting and information tabling
• Build relationships with activists and media in order to promote ARFF’s campaigns
• Prepare and send press releases, and conduct interviews
• Coordinate community outreach programs to support and promote ARFF’s campaigns
• Develop relationships with activists to assist with demonstrations, leafleting and information tabling
• Research and coordinate Public Service Announcement opportunities throughout Florida
• Assist with all of ARFF’s campaign projects, as needed.
ARFF Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic - Vet Tech
• Implement, maintain and update checklist to ensure smooth operation of ARFF’s Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic
• Assist ARFF veterinarian with preparation, handling and monitoring of animals for routine spay/neuter surgeries
• Conduct check-in and check-out of animals, providing necessary information for guardians
• Regular maintenance and cleanliness of clinic
• Maintain inventory of clinic supplies
Dated June 19, 2006